Home Decor, Garden & Patio Shopping in Myrtle Beach: Carolina Pottery

I am a sucker for home decor superstores. Besides photography, my second love is decorating. I discovered an awesome stop in Myrtle Beach a few months back. Carolina Pottery is located at 1403 North Kings Highway and will not disappoint.

A few of my favorite things to browse at Carolina Pottery are the wide array of wall art, rugs, and unique garden items. It's also a great place to buy gifts for friends or loved ones. There is something unique for everyone's interests and tastes. Upon reading their website at www.carolinapottery.com
you can learn about this company's history as a family owned business that originally began with their first store in Smithfield, North Carolina. They now have 5 locations across 3 states.

As far as prices go, it just depends on what it is. I found a lot of things that I felt where very reasonable and others that were a little high. If you like to just spend some time looking at pretty things it really is a must stop for another Off the Beaten Path in Myrtle Beach experience.

Here are a few pictures I snapped with my cell phone to give you an idea of all they offer:






























Comments

Popular Posts